Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RichUE RichUE is offline

Default Edit Field - Format settings

I often record a macro to repeat often-used keystrokes, but today I found a
keystroke that couldn't be recorded. I use Tools, Macros, Record a new Macro
and assign it to a toolbar.
In my document, I have some cross-references to bookmarks. Some bookmarks
begin with a lower-case letter (due to the context in which they are used),
but this may be changed in the cross-reference by right-clicking on the
field, Edit field, Format - First capital.
However, when trying to capture this sequence in a macro recording, the
right-click function is not available. Is there an alternative keystroke I
can use? I couldn't find a relevant menu option.
--
Richard
Using Office 2003 & Win2kpro (soon to be Office 2007 & W7)

Search the web and raise money for charity at www.everyclick.com