Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dougk

Default Why does my office differ from one computer to another on my net?

Documents I create on one pc are not the same on another, on my network. Also
there are more fonts available on one than the other? I installed the same on
both and sp3 and all updates??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TedMi

Fonts are installed in Windows, not in Word. Other apps besides Office may
have installed additional fonts on some machines.
What do you mean "not the same on another" - how different? The formatting
of a doc depends on the currently selected printer. Docs *may* look different
with different printers selected.
--
Ted