Posted to microsoft.public.word,microsoft.public.word.general,microsoft.public.word.tables
jim jim is offline

Default More Word 2007 table issues.....

Now when I try and add a new table, the row height is approx twice the
normal row height.

I am unable to change it via the right click menus and cannot get a table to
draw with the default row height of all of my previous tables.

I have not (knowingly) adjusted the row heights in this document (or ever).

Did anybody test this crap before they put it out?

jim

Posted to microsoft.public.word,microsoft.public.word.general,microsoft.public.word.tables
jim jim is offline

It was "Spacing After". I must have hit it by mistake. When set to 10 pt.
it basically doubled the height of the rows. I set it to 0 and deleted the
top row and all seems well.

"jim" wrote in message
. ..
Now when I try and add a new table, the row height is approx twice the
normal row height.

I am unable to change it via the right click menus and cannot get a table
to draw with the default row height of all of my previous tables.

I have not (knowingly) adjusted the row heights in this document (or
ever).

Did anybody test this crap before they put it out?

jim

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

"jim" wrote:

It was "Spacing After". I must have hit it by mistake. When set to 10 pt.
it basically doubled the height of the rows. I set it to 0 and deleted the
top row and all seems well.

"jim" wrote in message
. ..
Now when I try and add a new table, the row height is approx twice the
normal row height.

I am unable to change it via the right click menus and cannot get a table
to draw with the default row height of all of my previous tables.

I have not (knowingly) adjusted the row heights in this document (or
ever).

Did anybody test this crap before they put it out?

Sometimes, the "crap" we get is of our making!
;-)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
jim jim is offline

Well, it wouldn't have happened if I wasn't trying everything possible to
make the damned app behave in the first place.

jim

"Jean-Guy Marcil" wrote in message
"jim" wrote:

It was "Spacing After". I must have hit it by mistake. When set to 10
pt.
it basically doubled the height of the rows. I set it to 0 and deleted
the
top row and all seems well.

"jim" wrote in message
. ..
Now when I try and add a new table, the row height is approx twice the
normal row height.

I am unable to change it via the right click menus and cannot get a
table
to draw with the default row height of all of my previous tables.

I have not (knowingly) adjusted the row heights in this document (or
ever).

Did anybody test this crap before they put it out?

Sometimes, the "crap" we get is of our making!
;-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

If you see this for all the tables you create, you may want to modify the
document defaults to have no Spacing After.

You may also want to make sure that the default table style does not have
any Spacing After defined.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

. ..

"jim" wrote:

It was "Spacing After". I must have hit it by mistake. When set to 10
pt.
it basically doubled the height of the rows. I set it to 0 and deleted
the
top row and all seems well.

"jim" wrote in message
. ..
Now when I try and add a new table, the row height is approx twice the
normal row height.

I am unable to change it via the right click menus and cannot get a
table
to draw with the default row height of all of my previous tables.

I have not (knowingly) adjusted the row heights in this document (or
ever).

Did anybody test this crap before they put it out?

Sometimes, the "crap" we get is of our making!
;-)

Table of Contents issues Jen[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 1 November 30th 07 08:16 AM
Word 2007: quotation marks issues seminarystudentpa New Users 3 June 30th 07 09:20 PM
Printing Issues with Word 2007 Beta 2 Kevin Microsoft Word Help 4 October 29th 06 08:54 PM
Table Issues Karen Microsoft Word Help 4 January 5th 05 08:43 PM
HELP! --- Table Formating Issues... Table Format Tables 1 November 18th 04 12:51 AM