Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Bill Cohagan Bill Cohagan is offline

Default Making tables visible when editing? (& where is HELP?)

How do I make a table visible while editing in Word 2007? Also [probable
dumb question alert] WHERE IS THE "HELP" MENU ITEM?

Bill

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 20:14:05 -0600, "Bill Cohagan"
wrote:

How do I make a table visible while editing in Word 2007? Also [probable
dumb question alert] WHERE IS THE "HELP" MENU ITEM?

Bill

When the cursor is in a table, the Table Tools tab will appear above the ribbon.
Click the Layout tab under that, and click the View Gridlines button at the left
end.

Help is right where it always was, on the F1 key, or you can click the blue
question-mark-in-circle in the upper right corner under the X-to-close. But if
you're looking for a Help menu... have you noticed that there aren't _any_ menus
in 2007? (Well, except for most of what used to be the File menu, now on the
Office button, and the right-click context menus.)

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Bill Cohagan Bill Cohagan is offline

Jay
Thanks! I knew I'd seen a Table tab, but couldn't find it when I needed
it.

Bill

wrote:

[...]

so all may benefit.