Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Deby Deby is offline

Default Problem with right indent in tables

I am a support person working on a user problem in Word 2007. The user is
having a problem creating tables. She seems to always get a right indent in
each cell at 1.69" which is wrapping her text badly. She gets this in every
document in which she inserts a table, so I think the problem is that her
normal.dot file has gone bad. We have deinstalled and reinstalled the entire
Office 2007 software & the problem keeps reocurring. Can anyone tell me
where the problem lies and how to fix it? Thanks so much!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Yes, then Word will recreate the file (with factory default settings) the
next time you start the application.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Deby" wrote in message
I am a support person working on a user problem in Word 2007. The user
is
having a problem creating tables. She seems to always get a right
indent
in
each cell at 1.69" which is wrapping her text badly. She gets this in
every
document in which she inserts a table, so I think the problem is that
her
normal.dot file has gone bad. We have deinstalled and reinstalled the
entire
Office 2007 software & the problem keeps reocurring. Can anyone tell
me
where the problem lies and how to fix it? Thanks so much!

Some styles getting unwanted indent within tables christophercbrewster via OfficeKB.com Tables 1 November 4th 07 10:10 PM
Increase Indent problem John New Users 3 May 2nd 07 08:15 PM
Indent problem Matt Kneale Page Layout 1 October 2nd 06 12:29 AM
Hanging Indent Problem [email protected] New Users 0 September 14th 06 09:21 AM
Indent problem BAM Microsoft Word Help 1 February 27th 06 06:25 PM