Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Mohan Kumar Karunakaran[_2_] Mohan Kumar Karunakaran[_2_] is offline

Default Create New Table Styles 2007 problem

Hi,

I am trying to create a custom table style which has the following attributes:

1. Header row should be dark blue shading and font should be white.
2. Body rows have no shading
3. Total row should have dark blue shading and font should be white (like
header row).

But when I create the table style, the total row formatting is not applied.
Does any one encountered the same problem in Word 2007.

Also, I noticed that when I applied any formatting manually to a table and
when I try to apply the table style from the gallery its not getting applied
properly. Alignment & spacing is not right.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Mohan
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Mohan Kumar Karunakaran[_2_] Mohan Kumar Karunakaran[_2_] is offline

Hi,

I myself figured out the solution. While creating table style, we need to
check the required attributes from "Table Style Options" under Design Tab. In
my case I didn't check the Total Row attribute and hence I didn't get the
desired output.

Thanks,
Mohan