Insert Page in Word 2007

Old July 22nd 08, 01:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Purple Lady

Default Insert Page in Word 2007

How do I insert an existing Word 2007 landscape page into the middle of my
Word 2007 portrait document? Please note I don't want to insert just the
text, I want the entire page including the layout as well as headers &
footers.

If the above can't be done how can I format a picture when recording a
macro? My picture border and layout options are not available whilst
recording the macro.