Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bpsells bpsells is offline

Default Lost Word & Excel files

I've lost Word & Excel fileswhich were previously in My Documents. I've
searched this site for solutions but haven't found an answer.

Help please !!

TIA - -Bob
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

If you saved them there and they aren't there, then the obvious answer is
that they were either deleted or moved.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"bpsells" wrote in message
I've lost Word & Excel fileswhich were previously in My Documents. I've
searched this site for solutions but haven't found an answer.

Help please !!

TIA - -Bob

My zip code format is lost when merging from Excel to Word... Roy Laws Microsoft Word Help 1 May 26th 21 09:31 PM
I lost a Word file. Where is a tool that will search all files? Freeda Microsoft Word Help 5 March 7th 09 09:26 PM
Lost Word/Excel do i have to pay to re-install? knorton Microsoft Word Help 2 October 18th 06 10:27 AM
Lost Word files? Dean New Users 14 August 12th 06 05:35 PM
Decoding "Removed or Lost" Word Files? Impero Franko Microsoft Word Help 0 June 11th 05 07:54 AM