Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
CW CW is offline

Default Moving Between Table Columns

Help! Please...
I've been working with someone on a Bible translation project for about 6
months. In the past, we've worked only in WordPerfect (because it
uses/supports parallel columns). But WP's instability is becoming
increasingly frustrating. And so now we're attempting to turn WordPerfect
files into Word 2002 docs. The problem comes when *toggling* between RH and
LH columns. In WP you're able to move to the line directly across by using
Alt+Right Arrow. In short, we need to have the capability to move the
insertion point DIRECTLY across from where it started and not to the first
line (or highlighting that whole cell).

Table keep moving Jan Tables 1 May 21st 08 08:48 PM
Mail merge source and moving columns Coze381 Mailmerge 0 April 2nd 08 12:53 AM
Moving around in a Table Nan Ros Tables 2 January 11th 06 06:34 PM
Graphics and Columns Moving Independently bsoldner Microsoft Word Help 0 February 2nd 05 09:57 PM
MOVING IN TABLE MsLocaFlea Tables 1 January 11th 05 07:36 AM