Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rsanquiche rsanquiche is offline

Default cursor changed from tall to short - how to I get it back to tall?

Thanks for help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Change your Zoom to 500% and back to 100%. If this is a persistent
problem, see the thread earlier today "Change cursor from dot to
line?" where Stefan Blom posted this response:

What you can do is create an auto macro that changes the zoom
automatically
each time you start Word:

Sub AutoNew()
With ActiveWindow.View.Zoom
.Percentage = 500
.Percentage = 100
End With
End Sub

Sub AutoOpen()
With ActiveWindow.View.Zoom
.Percentage = 500
.Percentage = 100
End With
End Sub

For more, see http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm.

On Nov 23, 11:13*am, rsanquiche
wrote:
Thanks for help

How to span/split a tall picture to multiple pages Singapore Web Design Microsoft Word Help 9 May 12th 23 08:54 PM
Tall narrow letters Tosca New Users 28 April 24th 23 02:55 PM
How do I set my cursor back to default - it changed into bold dot Fawntine Microsoft Word Help 1 November 5th 08 07:40 PM
How to span/split a tall picture to multiple pages Singapore Web Design New Users 8 April 2nd 08 04:34 PM
How to span/split a tall picture to multiple pages Singapore Web Design New Users 0 March 22nd 08 09:02 AM