Sanlalib

Default any free downloads for Word 2000 or 2002?

I currently have Windows XP on my computer and don't like using the Works
documents. I really liked Word 2000 and can't find any where on Microsoft web
site where I can download it for free or even buy it as a stand alone program.
If anyone knows how I can do this I would greatly appreciate the info.
Thanks.

All versions of Word are commercial software; you cannot download them free,
though there is a free trial offer for Office 2003. The cheapest way to get
Word is as part of Works Suite 2005, which includes Word 2002, Works 8,
Encarta 2005, Money 2005, PictureIt! Premium 10, and Streets & Trips 2005.
See http://www.microsoft.com/products/wo...s.aspx?pid=001