j9070749 j9070749 is offline
Junior Member

Default Table format

When my table goes onto a second page, it seems to move to the left hand side, therefore doesn't line up. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks
j9070749 j9070749 is offline
Junior Member

Sorry, this is just not on tables, this is on the whole document incline header and footers, they all seem to move over about 2cm to the left when changing page.

Does this need to get moved to the 'long document formatting' section?

Thanks