tml0701

Default How can I replace a paragraph with another paragraph using "find .

I am trying to replace a paragraph with a new paragraph which occurs many
times in a word document. I don't want to retype or cut and paste the
paragraph 65 times. I am writing reports for my students and using a similar
paragraph in the beginning. But I have to change the reports every ten
weeks. Is there a way to use find and replace? When I try to use it, it only
allows @10 words and then it stops.