How to merge Excel chart for mass Word Mail Merge for employees

Old June 8th 06, 03:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How to merge Excel chart for mass Word Mail Merge for employees

I want to merge data from EXCEL and also
have a "customized" chart created. For example, in EXCEL
I have name, salary, benefit cost, etc. I want the letter to
be customized per name with a pie chart displaying their
salary and benefits.
Old June 8th 06, 08:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See the "Merge with Chart" item under the "Special merges" section of fellow
MVP Cindy Meister's website at

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Old June 8th 06, 10:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How to merge Excel chart for mass Word Mail Merge for employee

I've been helping a co-worker trying to figure this out. Due to the volume
of employees we're dealing with, we've determined our best course of action
is VBA coding...ordered a book for additional guidance.

Thanks for the info. I was hoping with newer versions of Office out, there
may have been an easier way to achieve the goal.

Again, really appreciate the quick response!

Thanks!

Old June 9th 06, 10:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Thank you for your sample word files, however when I run the doc I only get
one page in the results when there are 9 records in your source data doc.
How do I get all 9 pages in the results?

John