I need a letter of employee's performance and attutude

Old February 8th 05, 07:03 PM
Heathercrigsby

Default I need a letter of employee's performance and attutude

Please help with any suggestions.
Old February 8th 05, 09:38 PM
Charles Kenyon

Check out a book of standard business letters from your local library.

These newsgroups can provide you help in setting up a letterhead or
formatting a letter, but we can't write one for you. Sorry.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.