Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
avebob123 avebob123 is offline

Default how do I reprint one side of a brochure?

I have a brochure which is four pages long. When I set my printer print on
both sides, side two does not always print OK, which leaves wom pages with
blank backs. I cannot manage to take those pages and print on the reverse
side the missing pages. Does anyone know how to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Are you using a booklet layout?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"avebob123" wrote in message
I have a brochure which is four pages long. When I set my printer print on
both sides, side two does not always print OK, which leaves wom pages with
blank backs. I cannot manage to take those pages and print on the reverse
side the missing pages. Does anyone know how to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Are you using sections by chance?

--

JoAnn Paules