Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
grubbyz

Default How do I set up letter and legal orientation in the same document?

I am trying to combine letter and legal into one document. When you use page
setup and select the paper size it changes the whole document. I have seen
portrait and landscape in the same document, but not letter and legal. Can
it be done? And how? Help.......For that matter, how do you change portrait
and landscape in one document? Seen it, not done it.