Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scotty Scotty is offline

Default Word hangs when trying to format

Word 2003 (also powerpoint but not Excel) hangs when I try to change font and
needs to be shut down via the task manager. All other functions seem to be OK
and Excel works fine with changing font.

I have deleted the normal.dot file in case it was corrupted.

Any other suggestions
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Repair Office - update or reinstall the printer driver then with Word and
Outlook closed, see http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm
then http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm