Anjon

Default How I insert the equation tool bar in my MS-Word program?

I can't edit or write any equation in my WORD program. How Can I do?
Stefan Blom

The Equation Editor is not installed by default. You'll have to make a
custom install.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Anjon" wrote in message
I can't edit or write any equation in my WORD program. How Can I do?

First you need to establish whether Equation Editor is installed (as Stefan
points out, it is NOT installed in the "Typical" install). Go to Insert |
Object | Create New and see if Microsoft Equation 3.0 is listed.

1. If it is, you can use this command to insert an equation. To make it
easier, open Tools | Customize, select the Insert category on the Commands
tab, then scroll down to the Equation Editor command. Select it and drag it
to a toolbar.

2. If it is not, go to Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs, select Microsoft
Office, and click the Change button. In the first page, select "Add or
Remove Features."
On the next page, expand "Office Tools." Select Equation Editor and set it
to "Run from My Computer." Click the Update button, and insert the Office CD
when/if prompted.