Option Caption blank when printing

Old November 25th 09, 07:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paul Washburn[_2_]

Default Option Caption blank when printing

We have a form created in Word 2007 and saved in .doc format. One of our
users ran into an issue where when she would print the form the captions for
the option fields would be blank. The form works fine for everyone else and
worked fine for this user after the closed and reopened the form.

Can someone tell me if this is just a random glitch or if the user triggered
some property?

Thank you
Old December 5th 09, 03:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom[_3_]

Reinstalling the printer driver for the user in question might be worth trying.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP