Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CLB CLB is offline

Default Microsoft Word 2007 slow opeing with a "configuring the system" si

We purchased and installed Microsoft Office Small Business 2007. Everytime we
want to open Microsoft Word 2007 it takes an extremely long time to open and
puts up a "configuring the system" window before opening Word. Shouldn't the
software be working and be already configured to our system after the initial
install and first time we open the software? This is a real time waster and
very annoying. How can we remove this "configuring" step?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Are you running Office 2007 and 2003 on the same system? If so see
http://www.gmayor.com/Toolbars_in_word_2007.htm