Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Print button greyed out

I use the print envelope feature in Word a lot to put addresses on envelopes.
Today when I tried to use it the word "print" is greyed out and will not
work. Does anyone have a solution?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

Are other features grayed out as well? If so, it's possible that you have a
trial version of Word that has expired, or a regular version that needs to
be activated (see Help - Activate Product).

If neither of those are the case, does printing work from other
applications? Did your printer cable come unplugged?

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com