Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pH pH is offline

Default add spaces with line numbers

How do I add spaces (blank lines) with line numbers after each paragraph in
Word 2000?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi ph

pH wrote:
How do I add spaces (blank lines) with line numbers after each paragraph in
Word 2000?

Generally speaking, blank lines (usually means blank paragraphs) are
"bad form" in a wordprocessing document. If you want space, you extend
leading (line spacing) or spacing before/after.

You can certainly add empty paragraphs between all other paragraphs
(manually, or via Edit/Replace), but counting something which should not
be there in the first place ... :-)

Greetinx
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS
\ / | MVP
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pH pH is offline

Hi, Robert, thanks for responding.

I was trying to avoid spacing the line numbers along with the paragraphs
when using "space after". I've sort of solved the problem with numbers in a
text box, but wanted to know if there was another way.

"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote:

Hi ph