Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JerzyMarian JerzyMarian is offline

Default Cover page could not to be open

MS Word 2007. I run Word and I would like to chose "cover page". I received
the communicate " The office open XML files Biulding blocks.dotx cannot be
oppened because thera are problems with the contents". I click "OK". After
that " Word found unredable content in Building Blocks". Do you want to
recover the contents of this document? If you trust the source od this
document, click YES". I did it and I could see 9 cover pages. It semmed to be
ok., but when I was closing Word I received the next comminicate "You have
modified styles, building (such as cover pages or headers) or other content
that is stored in Template1. Do you want to save changes to template1?" I
chosed "save". Open "save as" with file name Dot1". Once I said ok with this
"dot1". But when I opened word and again I wanted to run "cover page" it
started as describe above. Next time I changed "dot2" to Tempale1. Nothing
changes. Any idea?

--
JerzyMarian