Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mxinter mxinter is offline

Default Inserted an Object (.jpg file) and "Not Responding" *URGENT*

Hi all,

I just recently finished a document for school which took me about 5hr to
complete and i was just inserting a picture as an "object" and the program
now went to "Not Responding" status and I HAVE NOT SAVE MY WORK.
I still see it, but it says "Not Responding" and i do not know how to
proceed to save my work and print it as this is not an option.
Can someone help as i dont want to start everythign all over again.
PLEASE HELP.