ramirezbarb ramirezbarb is offline
Junior Member

Default How do I copy a business card to fill the page?

I am using a business card template and have one card done. How do I copy this card to fill the page of 10 cards?
Venky62 Venky62 is offline
Junior Member

It depends on the template you are using. The business card template is not designed so that one card will be replicated to fill the entire sheet. You have to chage each card in the sheet individually. In some templates, you may be able to use bookmark references to duplicate the text, but again that depends on which template you are using.

Please also see this article. It may give you ideas on how to accomplish your task. http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramirezbarb View Post
I am using a business card template and have one card done. How do I copy this card to fill the page of 10 cards?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Suzanne S. Barnhill[_3_] Suzanne S. Barnhill[_3_] is offline

Assuming it's the typical template set up as a table, you copy the first
cell, then select the entire table and paste. If that doesn't copy the
entire contents properly, see http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm,
which has a macro at the end to propagate the contents properly.

--
ramirezbarb