Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lukepw lukepw is offline

Default Select all images and change text wrapping

Hello,

In either Word 2003, 2007, I would like to create a macro which finds every
image and assign it an in-line with text wrapping. I can create the macro
which finds all of the images but I am unable to change the wrapping since
the option is greyed out...
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Luke
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

An image inserted in line behaves exactly like a large font character.
Wrapping does not apply.

lukepw wrote:
Hello,

In either Word 2003, 2007, I would like to create a macro which finds
every image and assign it an in-line with text wrapping. I can create
the macro which finds all of the images but I am unable to change the
wrapping since the option is greyed out...
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Luke

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lukepw lukepw is offline

thanks Graham:

My document contains images that are in-line and others which are not. I
would like to be able to change all the images "not in-line" to "in-line". Is
that possible?

thanks,

L.

lukepw wrote:
Hello,

In either Word 2003, 2007, I would like to create a macro which finds
every image and assign it an in-line with text wrapping. I can create
the macro which finds all of the images but I am unable to change the
wrapping since the option is greyed out...
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Luke

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

You can use this macro (see Graham's page at
http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm if needed):

Sub InlineAllPics()
Dim oShp As Shape
Dim i As Integer
With ActiveDocument.Shapes
For i = .Count To 1 Step -1
Set oShp = .Item(i)
oShp.ConvertToInlineShape
Next
End With
End Sub

There's no guarantee that the in-line pictures will appear in the same
location or order as the floating ones; that depends on where their
anchors were.
--
Regards,
Jay Freedman