Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tjsmags tjsmags is offline

Default Special character at top

How do I put the TM or C or R special characters at the TOP after a word?
The superscript only puts it a little higher, but not at the top.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
brodiemac brodiemac is offline

Word ® = ALT-0174
Word © = ALT-0169
Word „¢ = ALT-0153

It's the font themselves that determin how high they are. As you can see
above, the „¢ was the only one designed to be at the "top".

"tjsmags" wrote:

How do I put the TM or C or R special characters at the TOP after a word?
The superscript only puts it a little higher, but not at the top.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Any font. These characters are present in most fonts as ASCII characters
0174, 0169, and 0153 (Unicode 00AE, 00A9, 2122). They are also present as
AutoCorrect entries which are inserted automatically when you type (r), (c),
and (tm). You can insert them and then superscript them if desired.

"tjsmags" wrote in message
What font is it?