Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Michelle Michelle is offline

Default Styles mini toobar

When I go to change a style I use ctrl+shift+s to bring up the mini toobar.
After I change the style the mini toobar stays open. Is there a keyboard
shortcut to close it? Or a setting to have it close after a new style is
chosen?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

I thought there was a different keyboard shortcut for this but if there is
one I can't seem to find it right now. But when the Apply Styles pane is in
focus, press Ctrl+Spacebar+C.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Michelle" wrote in message
When I go to change a style I use ctrl+shift+s to bring up the mini
toobar.
After I change the style the mini toobar stays open. Is there a keyboard
shortcut to close it? Or a setting to have it close after a new style is
chosen?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Michelle Michelle is offline

Thank you very much. It will help having a keyboard shortcut to use instead
of using the mouse. Thanks!