Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Laura Applegate Laura Applegate is offline

Default Create merge to insert birthdays into a monthly calendar

Each month I get a list of employee's names and dates in Excel to place on a
calendar in MS Word that I must print for a printed newsletter. The names
change from year to year because of turnover. I want to create a merge so
each name goes into the correct date. Sometimes there is more than one name
per date and sometimes there are no names for some dates. Right now I can't
get the dates without names to print in the correct date box, and I can only
get one name per date box for the ones that do print so the calendar is out
of sequence.