Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ljoe ljoe is offline

Default how do I delete a pages from a multi-page document

I would like to be able to easily delet a page or pages from a multi-page
document. This would become a repetative process.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word is not a page layout program. A 'page' is made up of various items and
any attempt to delete 'pages' will be complicated by issues such as section
breaks and header/footers etc. However the following macro *may* do what you
want - just don't be too surprised if it doesn't behave as you expect:

Sub PageDelete()
On Error Resume Next
ActiveDocument.Bookmarks("\page").Range.Delete
End Sub