Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark (MSA) Mark (MSA) is offline

Default No headers in new document?

Hello, I hope someone can assist?

Microsoft Office Word 2003 SP2.

When I open a new blank document my cursor is flashing right at the top
of the page, whereas normally I would expect it to be flashing just
underneath where the header would be.

If I click on 'view' then 'header/footer', the header appears, I can
then click out of the header and my cursor is in the right place
(underneath the header) allowing me to continue.

What I want is for a new blank document to open and have space at the
top right from the off, is this possible?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Mark

--
Mark

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark (MSA) Mark (MSA) is offline

In Word, click on Tools | Options | View | check the "White space between
pages" box | OK.

Excellent. Thank you very much.

Mark

--