colettey29

Default auto fill

I am working in a document that was created by a person who no longer works
in my office. The document is set up to automatically fill in with "......."
wherever there is no text. (part of a Table of Contents/Agenda.) I want to
set up a different type of docment to do the same type of thing -- auto fill
-- but I'm not sure where this feature is at in Word...

Any help? Thanks!
Anne Troy

It's not "autofill", I don't think. I believe what you are looking for is a
dot leader tab. Check the help files.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"colettey29" wrote in message
I am working in a document that was created by a person who no longer works
in my office. The document is set up to automatically fill in with
"......."