Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cheryl Cheryl is offline

Default How do I delete an I Bar?

In, on, attached, I don't know, to one of my section breaks is a horizontal,
grey, bar, that looks just like a capital letter I. It is affecting the
formatting of my document, and I just want to delete it, but can't seem to.
What is it, and how do I remove it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If it's horizontal, then it's probably not a bookmark. It might be border
formatting. Click in the paragraph immediately above or below it and choose
Format - Borders and Shading - Borders tab. Under Setting, ensure that None
is set.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Cheryl" wrote in message
In, on, attached, I don't know, to one of my section breaks is a
horizontal,
grey, bar, that looks just like a capital letter I. It is affecting the
formatting of my document, and I just want to delete it, but can't seem
to.
What is it, and how do I remove it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gil gil is offline

Hi All,
Depending on how the poster enters her section break, perhaps she has it stored an autotext.
?
Gil

www.TenSecond,MedicalRecord.com