Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Kara

Default Adding and Deleting Labels and Envelops in Existing Documents.

I have a customer who is very reluctantly moving from WordPerfect to Word.
In WordPerfect she was easily able to add and remove labels and envelopes
from the various documents that she has created using shortcut keys.

If I am in the middle of a document full of labels is their a shorcut key
that will allow me to add a label or delete a label? Same question for a
document full of envelopes?

Word treats labels as if it was a table. I can add or delete a cell but
that ruins the structure of my table. Adding a cell pushes the new cell off
of the page. Deleting a cell makes it so my first row only shows two labels
instead of three.

She needs something quick and easy! Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!