Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Donna

Default Envelope paragraph formatting

When copying text from a pleading (with 23 point spacing) to do a single
spaced envelope, I am unable to print an envelope with single spacing,
although it appears correctly on the page. There are no other changes to
paragraph formatting (i.e. space before or after the paragraph) and text is
not centered on the page. When I view the info in the envelope print window
it appears and prints at approximately 1.5 spacing. Even if I paste the text
to a new document, the paragraph formatting appears single in preview until
you go to the envelope window, then it appears at approx. 1.5 spacing.