Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Maria

Default remove format

I'm creating some business stationary and I'm not sure what program to use.
I haven't used Word in a while, and it seems really limited.

Question 1: What program have other people used for creating business
stationary? We are getting some copies printed, but people will also want to
use a Word template for electronic documents.
2nd question: If you have used Word for stationary, what kind of image did
you use for your company logo? Are you only allowed to use a jpeg or bitmap
in a Word document? The quality isn't so good..
4th question: If you did use Word, did you put the logo etc. into the
header and footer?
5th question: Do you know of any good stationary templates? I've found a
few, but didn't really like them. And mine just don't come out professional
looking...
Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

There is no reason why an operator with a modicum of skill can't
make a great letterhead using Word. See
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=320314 "Description of the
guidelines for selecting the appropriate picture format in an
Office XP program" and
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm .