Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
preeto preeto is offline

Default Update Document Properties

Where is the ' Link to Content ' option in the Proeperties dialog box? Is it
being replaced with Hyperlink base? or are they two different things? Could
anyone please clarify my query at the earliest? Thanks in advance!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?cHJlZXRv?=,

Where is the ' Link to Content ' option in the Proeperties dialog box? Is it
being replaced with Hyperlink base? or are they two different things? Could
anyone please clarify my query at the earliest?

Which versions of Word are we talking about? In which version did you see the
option and in which one are you looking for it? Can you clarify what you need
to use it for?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
preeto preeto is offline

Hi Cindy,
I found the "Link to Content" option in the Properties dialog
box in the Word 2003 version but i was unable to find the same in the Word
2007 version.I would like to know whether it has been replaced in the Word
2007 version with the option "hyperlink base" which is present in the
Properties dialog box in the Summary tab or whether the "Link to Content"
option has been removed.Awaiting your reply.Thanks in advance!

"Cindy M." wrote:

Hi ?B?cHJlZXRv?=,

Where is the ' Link to Content ' option in the Proeperties dialog box? Is it
being replaced with Hyperlink base? or are they two different things? Could
anyone please clarify my query at the earliest?

Which versions of Word are we talking about? In which version did you see the
option and in which one are you looking for it? Can you clarify what you need
to use it for?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?cHJlZXRv?=,

I found the "Link to Content" option in the Properties dialog
box in the Word 2003 version but i was unable to find the same in the Word
2007 version.I would like to know whether it has been replaced in the Word
2007 version with the option "hyperlink base" which is present in the
Properties dialog box in the Summary tab or whether the "Link to Content"
option has been removed.

You'll still find "Link to Content" in the Custom tab of the Properties
dialog box, same as in Word 2003.

And no, Hyperlink base (which was also present in Word 2003) is not the same
thing.