superegg

Default how can I set proofing method to correct Thai word?

I can't use proofing method to correct Thai word. It's can correct only
English word.Can anyone tell me how to do it? I use Microsoft Office 2003 now.
garfield-n-odie

The English language version of Office 2003 does not include Thai
proofing tools. You can purchase the Office 2003 Proofing Tools CD and
install Thai proofing tools (spellchecker, autocorrect list, and
translation dictionary) from the CD. See
http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...fingtools.mspx
for more information.

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
How do I keep two words together? LAD Microsoft Word Help 2 April 15th 05 12:25 AM
1st word in heading flush left second word flush right Elin New Users 9 April 4th 05 08:44 PM
copying files from Wordperfect to Microsoft Word Juliet New Users 1 January 31st 05 05:41 PM