shannona

Default HOW DO I UNDO A SAVED FILE

I have a "blank" document that I use as a template. I did my work in this
document and never renamed the file. I later went to use the document and
noticed it had been changed. I deleted all the documentation and resaved it.
I have now realized that the data on that document had never been saved
elsewhere. I am hoping to return to the last saved version of this file.
Can I do this?