MilesG

Default Transform text A4 portrait to A5 landscape?

(Posted earlier in wrong forum)
I have an A4 poster, portrait format, text only, in Word 2002. Can someone
tell me please if there's a quick way to transform it that so it appears in
two
adjacent columns, scaled down, in landscape format, so that I can guillotine
the page and distribute each as A5 flyers?
Miles