Tonyairlie

Default How do I break my table into separate pages

I have a table of inventory that was many pages long. Somehow this has become
a continuous table with no breaks for separate pages, which I wish to have,
and for each page to be self contained and not have content carrying over to
the next page. How do I re-create the table back into individual pages that I
started with originally?