Angi

Default APA Format

How do I only justify the left margin (leaving a ragged right margin)? I
thought I set it up, but when I type the paper it is justifying both.
CyberTaz

Hi Angi-

Just click in the para and hit the Left Alignment button on the Formatting
Toolbar or go to FormatParagraph--Alignment & pick Left. If more than one
para, select them and do it all at once.

Regards |:)

"Angi" wrote:

How do I only justify the left margin (leaving a ragged right margin)? I
thought I set it up, but when I type the paper it is justifying both.

Angi

Hello CyberTaz~
Thanks for the input - I wasn't on the paragraph I wanted to do this to...
(I am still early on in my paper) so it wasn't working for me. Thanks for
the fast response! It is nerve wracking for me going back to grad school
after several years and trying to use new software to write papers. The
last research paper I wrote was on a word processor (remember those?)
Hahahahaha. I am glad there is a forum like this for people like you to help
people like me out