Blaze

Default How do I access the clipart on my Publisher 2000 CD through Word .

I recently bought Word 2003 and I've been trying to use the new side-bar
clipart section, but as I can't always be online the choices are pretty
limited. When I had Word 2000 I always used the Publisher 2000 CD with all
the clipart on it, and the pictures on this were picked up automatically
whenever I opened the clip organizer. Does anyone know how to make Word 2003
recognise clipart from the CD I have? Thanks!
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?QmxhemU=?=,

You might try asking this in the word.drawing.graphics newsgroup, where it's
more likely someone who knows something about Clipart will see the question.

I recently bought Word 2003 and I've been trying to use the new side-bar
clipart section, but as I can't always be online the choices are pretty
limited. When I had Word 2000 I always used the Publisher 2000 CD with all
the clipart on it, and the pictures on this were picked up automatically
whenever I opened the clip organizer. Does anyone know how to make Word 2003
recognise clipart from the CD I have?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org