Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BRIAN U BRIAN U is offline

Default Is office 2003 compatable with VISTA OS

I just purchased a new cmputer with vista home premium.Can install office 2003?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Thu, 5 Jul 2007 06:52:02 -0700, BRIAN U BRIAN
wrote:

I just purchased a new cmputer with vista home premium.Can install office 2003?

Yes.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Should be no problem -- as long as some other version isn't already
installed.
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"BRIAN U" BRIAN wrote in message
I just purchased a new cmputer with vista home premium.Can install office
2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kathryn Talarico Kathryn Talarico is offline

wrote:

I just purchased a new cmputer with vista home premium.Can install office 2003?

Yes.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Microsoft Word MVP FAQ:
http://word.mvps.org

I also installed Office 2003 in Windows Vista Home Premium (a sony vaio
machine ls30e with 2 GB ram) and when I tried to change the office assistant
I got an error message that said there wasn't enough memory. There were also
no choices for other "office assistant" characters to pop up. I have the
Aero interface turned off. This is a brand new computer. A friend of mine
tried the same thing on her new laptop and the office assistant is blank for
her as well.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See if this helps:

http://uksbsguy.com/blogs/doverton/a...-messages.aspx

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Kathryn Talarico" Kathryn wrote in
message ...

wrote:

I just purchased a new cmputer with vista home premium.Can install
office 2003?

Yes.

--
Regards,