Ted

Default Word 2003 Settings

Hi ya,

I was just wondering whether there is any way of saving settings in Word
2003 so that it can be applied to each user that logs onto that particular
computer. For example, I need to change settings like the Macro Security
Level to low & I need to change the User Template path & Startup path. When I
make these changes & a different user logs on I have to make all these
changes again. It can be a bit annoying when you have upwards of 50 users
logging onto any different number of computers at a time.

Many thanks,
Ted