Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
prateekpandya prateekpandya is offline

Default How to join 4 diff. bibliography lists into single list

I am writing a thesis consisting of several chapters. For each chapter i have
compiled the citations and created a bibliography. But since all the chapters
will be bind together and the bibliography will be included in the last part
of that thesis, i m trying to figure out a way to incorporate all the
bibliographies into a single list.

Kindly help me work out this problem urgently.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi prateekpandya,

If, in Word 2007, you're using source lists created from your Master list in References=Manage Sources, one approach, for the final
document could be to create a new Word document, then from your Master list create a document source list (include all items if
needed) and generate your Bibliography.

If you can keep this as a separate chapter/document set your page numbering, header footer, etc.

If you need to include the bibliography in another document, then in the bibliobraphy you generated you can choose the 'Convert
bibliography to static text' choice and copy that to another document, so that you can still have your chapter bibliography.

==============
news I am writing a thesis consisting of several chapters. For each chapter i have

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
prateekpandya prateekpandya is offline

Thanx a lot Mr. Bob,
I will try this myself and let u know if it works.

regards
prateek