Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Cellardoug Cellardoug is offline

Default Change from Imperial to metric in tables in word

How do i change from imperial to metric in a word table. I want to work in
the table with metric measurements.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

It is a global setting, not just for tables, but ...

(pre-2007) Select Tools Options General tab
(2007) Select Office Button Word Options Advanced tab Display section

Then there is a dropdown titled "Measurement units". Choose your favourie
measurement and click OK

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Cellardoug" wrote in message
How do i change from imperial to metric in a word table. I want to work
in
the table with metric measurements.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Cellardoug Cellardoug is offline

Tony, thanks!! I knew it had to be simple but was impossible to find on teh
Microsoft website. Tooo simpole to be a question I guess!!!

Thanks!

Doug