Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
SHvnDave SHvnDave is offline

Default "Saving the autorecovery is posponed" dialog

Word 2007

In the last week, I have been getting this dialog and have not been able to
change the underlying property.

All of my file save locations are valid in the Word Options save settings

Where do I go to "un-postpone" this important save??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Dave,

You're probably getting this message because the document you're working on is large and you've done something to interrupt the
auto-save process.

--
Cheers
macropod

"SHvnDave" wrote in message ...
Word 2007

In the last week, I have been getting this dialog and have not been able to
change the underlying property.

All of my file save locations are valid in the Word Options save settings

Where do I go to "un-postpone" this important save??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
SHvnDave SHvnDave is offline

Problem is that this is occurring in every document even one that only got a
few words and ones that I open from disk and do not even make changes to.

"SHvnDave" wrote in message ...
Word 2007

In the last week, I have been getting this dialog and have not been able to
change the underlying property.

All of my file save locations are valid in the Word Options save settings

Where do I go to "un-postpone" this important save??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Does the folder or filenames where the file(s) reside(s) contain %, #, or !
?

If so, see if this helps:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/818103

--