Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Viviank Viviank is offline

Default Inserted excel shows gridlines

When I click on the icon to insert an excel worksheet inside a word document
- after I've entered my data all the grid lines show. How do I make the
spreadsheet not have any borders anywhere.

Thanks

Vivian
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

It depends whether you're actually seeing borders or just gridlines. You can
remove a border by pressing Ctrl+Alt+U or by selecting the table and
choosing None in the Borders and Shading dialog or No Border on the Borders
palette. If it's just gridlines (which won't print), use Table | Hide
Gridlines.